Saturday, May 26, 2007

Let's see May 2007

This months is flying by. The kids are growing like little weeds and Wes and I are celebrating our 5 yr wedding anniv. Wes is so romantic. He got me a new wedding band called anniv band. It has 5 diamonds and he said 5 diamonds for 5 years. How sweet huh? My first Mother's day with 2 kids. Even better than before . Double the love. They got me a gift card and another willow tree figurine with a mommy holding 2 kids . I love those little things.. The cards were so cute Sage wrote in mine a smiley face. He is growing up to be a very handsome toodler and talkin up a storm. Love's sports anykind and anything object that has a motor and moves.... tractor's , golfcarts, 4 wheelers. anything....... Marli is getting more mobile . I can't believe she will be 3 months in June . Where has the time gone? I have been blessed with the best babies... I hear people say how they didnt' get anyrest as they had new babies but Sage and Marli after a few weeks old they only got up one time a night. Marli goes down after a late feeding at 9:30-10pm and wakes up between 4:30-5 am to eat. Thats amazing.. won't belong till she is going later than that.. She is trying so hard to roll over already. Sage is at end of 3 months and then got a tooth at that same time. I cried. So I know all that for My little Marli is coming too... booo hooo..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! You have a blog!!! Yay! You can get on at work and blog now, right? :)

Unknown said...

I'm going to link to your page on mine, so maybe you'll get a few more readers... :)