Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oct 6th. Sage's first soccer game and Jennifer's wedding

The Bride and Groom





Well October 6th was a busy but fun day. Sage and Bricen had their very first soccer game at East View Baptist Church . It was the cutest game ever. They tried to hog all the balls even from other teams and Sage couldn't figure out to slow down. He was moving so fast with excitement that he would miss kicking the ball , falling down and just being so goofy. Sage wanted to but the soccer ball in the basketball goal. well they were playing in the gym so I assume they were slightly confused. After the game we told Jackie , Albert and Bricen bye and headed home for Sage's nap. Gigi and Pop Pop came over around 12:30 and Wes and I headed to Anderson for Jennifer Rogers wedding . It was very pretty and she made a beautiful bride. It was decorated so pretty with White lights , pumpkins, leaves, and Haybails. The wedding was at her parents house on Lake Hartwell in Anderson SC. We had a ball . We had to head home later that night to releave the grandparents that had SAge and Marli.. ha They were sweet though no problems at all.
Now this week I have a lot to do . We are going to GA to ride 4 wheelers and camp out for Jackie my bestfriends b-day. I am excited and nervous. I have never left the kids 2 nights before. 1 night is fine but 2 that is a whole day of not seeing them. So please pray that I can handle it and sit back and have a great adult weekend away with my husband and our bestfriend. I will blog after the trip and I am sure I will have some great pics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The game sounds fun... and the wedding looks pretty...
Have fun on your trip!