Monday, August 20, 2007

House Projects will we ever be 100% finished??







Ok 1/2 way there in getting the inside of the house the way we want it. To do it right you do a little at a time and set goals. Well our first goal was to paint our forier , Living room, and Kitchen. I am totally happy with the way everything tured out. I can't tell you how many times we changed our minds about the colors and we kept going back to the ones that we started off with. The forier is caramel, Living room is coffee and the kitchen is chive all the colors out of our curtains my mother in law made me. Now with all that done we still have a lot more rooms to go and outside yard work that I don't even want to think about :( Just finding time if we could find the time it would be fun. The kids room were the first rooms we did when we bought the house (I wanted them to have cute rooms and be happy in them ) Sage's of couse is very boyish ( per daddy it can't be GAY) ha ha .. Marli's room is beautiful thanks to aunt Shelley for coming into town one weekend to do it while we were pregnant with little miss. After we painted we got our new couch and ottoman delivered and I LOVE IT!!!!!! It has a teflon protection on it to die for... Marli spit up on it and it just wiped right off... Very happy Mommy!!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks great! Fall and winter are coming and thats Albert's slow time so we were planning last night what we are going to start with and what we want to do. May need to call ya in for some help. Just kidding! I know it feels like home now.

Unknown said...

Looks fab! Good job... the couch sounds great!

Bette Anne said...

I love how you set everything up! I can't wait till Ryan gets out of the Army, so we can get a house and we can decorate!

Oh, and Eli has that same swing! It is by far the best purchase we made! He just loves it! :)