Monday, August 20, 2007

Our little Marli is 5 mths and has 2 teeth :(




Our little angel is growing up way way way to fast. She is rolling over , has 2 teeth etc. Its crazy . Why can't they stay babies longer. She was sleeping all night but as soon as she started teething we have has some restless night of winning in her sleep. But I can't imagine cutting all those teeth either. We love her so much and so does her brother. If she is napping and not in sight he gets so worried. Its cute. I am so happy we decided to have them 2 yrs apart so far so good and in a couple of years they will playing together running around , fighting I can't wait.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pictures with her in her dress that I bought her. I have fun shopping for her!!