Saturday, September 8, 2007

My favorite Hobby











One of my favorite hobbies is taking pictures. My Daddy's friend Roger is cutting a CD of songs he has written. I was shocked when he asked me to take pictures for him to turn into his producer/studio and see what they thought about these pics being on the front, inside or back of the cd. Roger can sing great but he is really wanting singers to get a hold of his songs mroe than anything. We had a great day doing this. Even if they don't use my pictures cause I don't have a lot of the software that was needed but I was just tickled to take them . It was so much fun and Roger and his girlfriend said if these aren't used you gave us some great photos just to frame. I took 500 but figured I would only put 4 on her for you to see. Today I have to take pictures for a surprise 50th birthday party . My friend Jessica called and asked me and I was tickled again :) yeay.. Nothing I want to take off in but just fun for me. I lightly edit some of them and put them on winkflash and they buy what they want . Jessica is doing her momma a scrap book and wanted me to take the pictures so her mom can get a great gift of this special day. Well that's it for now .. I'll post pics of the bday party later.

No comments: