Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss Jill










Well the birthday party for Miss Jill was a success. Her daughter Jessica and best friend Rose did a fantastic job. With decorations to food. .Yummy... She just wanted simple snap shots and that was fine cause it was so busy that I can't imagine having to make the people pose at a birthday party for long. Her daughter Mary Margaret that lives in Nashville came in as a surprise and I captured that moment when her momma just grabbed and hugged her so tight.. soooo sweet.. They are one big happy family.. I still can't believe I have my dream camera .. Before Wes and I got married about 6 yrs ago he bought me my first digital and little printer and I thought I was hot stuff ... then Jackie got her digital and we were crazy with them .. Then about a year ago Jackie got the canon rebel and of couse I saw how fast it took pics and with Sage being on the run 24/7 I had to have it .. Litterly.. so from the little slow digital camera to now I am very happy..

No comments: