Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where do I begin .. So lets catch up a bit before Christmas blogging..







so cute
holly wild







Christmas card pic
Oh goodness since Halloween .. Where do I begin so I will scatter this out and hopefully after Christmas I can be a good blogger again.. Sorry! Let's see! November~ Thanksgiving was great and the little baby Georgia Hope I will be keeping was born on Nov 27.. She is beautiful. I can't wait to be her nanny, I am very excited and happy / sad about leaving my job of over 8 years .. I wont miss working but I have become close with a lot of ladies and guys at GMAC. I love crunching numbers it makes my day go by fast . But being a Mommy is much better I will be crunching diapers, bottles, poop, pee, spitup, marli falling everywhere trying to walk now, sage being almost 3 ( and boy can they learn to back talk at 3) wooo hooo.. 2 yr old was nothing I dont' think to that mouth at 3 yr old.. I have got my hands full but he ain't never been calm.. He is wide open wild 24/7.. Anyways so putting in my notice felt awesome.. Went to hollywild zoo to see christmas light and feed the animals and I had as much fun as Sage and Marli ... I love Christmas time its my favorite. Love it! I love that our family is so big and so close that we all still get together.. I love everything about Christmas.. I love that sage sings Jesus Happy Birthday! Rogers CD got released and he did chose my pics and that tickled me pink. I have had so many people tell me how proud they are .. That makes me happy to hear.. NOthing big just a hobby I love but hearing compliments is nice. Thats what your supposed to do right when someone does a good job at something? so it feels nice. Cousin Brett got married to Heather and it was a beauiful wedding. Talked more with Bryan about his land and getting married but it was nice to catch up with cousins.. Marli now has 7 teeth and 1 on the way .. She is one handing it around furniture.. She is growing up way to fast. Tonight we did Christmas with the Hughes.. They came over for Pizza and gifts. So much fun! Sage cannot wait for HOHO .. (neither can me or wes. ) ha ... Well heres some pics to catch you up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being able to quit working. Very exciting. :)

I loved your Christmas card pic. So cute with you and Marli matching and Sage peeking over your two shoulders...

Merry Christmas!