Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!





























AWWWW .. What fun are kids at Christmas time... After the kids got up about 7:30am .. We went into the living room and Sage just stared .. He came Santa came mommy and daddy.. Look!!!!!!! then he had to ck and see if he drank his milk and ate his cookies, and wanted to see if the carrots at been eaten also.. So we went on the porch and sure enough the carrots were nibbled all over the porch and sidewalk and down the drive way and the sleigh and rain deer dropped a reign and a bell ..wow.. Sage couldn't believe his eyes.. So we come in and he dug in ... He loved tearing open paper LOVED IT.... its so different this year than last .. he really go into it big time. After he opened something he would hand it to us and say put it in my my pile then after about the 5th gift he said put this in my BIG pile.. I got a bigger pile than sissy.. I have mow.. ha ha Sissy jumped right in and played all over her new toys ..... Santa couldnt wrap a lot of hers cause they were just to big so he was nice enought to put them together and sit them out.Sage got of course tractor trailors, wheelies, a school bus tent, leap frog leapster, 2 games, wackamole, memory, books, candy, wallet, mac mega blocks(he loved) , 3 movies, I think i forgot some sorry, Marli got a step 2 push car that we can push her in, a pull up table to play on that helps her learn her abcs, books, blocks, a choo choo, a playwall, tunnel, a babydoll, barn, etc.... Wes was good to me like he always is when its gift giving time. thats why i fell for him. just kidding but he really is a good shopper and gift giver.esp after our 5 yr anniv when i got my anniv wedding band. so he said he couldn't top that but he hoped i loved everything. I got an Ann Klein watch, a visa gift card to wheir I want, :) 2 frames, necklace, earrings, 600 thread count sheets that i have been wanting,renewed my xm radio in my car yay..,, and 2 pair of shoes, ok funny story about the shoes, well 1 pair of them. I have been looking for a tall pair of black boots to wear with my dresses and capris but i havne' tfell in love with a pair yet or had time to go lookin, well he tried but i opened them and and i couldn't help but laugh and he said you said you needed tall black boots but unless i worked on the, corner somwhere in charlotte then I wont be wearing these around her unless it behinds our closed doors. ha ha they look just like hooker boots they are shiny black and the tallest heel you can get. ha but he said i thought you might not like them I thought htye looked hookerish. but i didn't know they had a million diff black boots out there. poor thing .. its the thought right. He is boring he told me some ideas of things he needed or wanted so I got him the oh so wonderful pressure washer. how boring huh? he loves that stuff ... After we opened gifts Wes cooked us a very nice breakfast.. Sausage, bacon , eggs, toast, grits, liver mush, good hubby huh? Daddy came over and ate with us and played with the kids.. they love their pawpaw.. he calls them peadab and pebbles.. since the day they were born that their pawpaw nick names.. After our almost a whole day at home we got ready and went to the Howards side for food and fellowship.... I love seeing all my cousins.. Kelly just had a baby and so their was a newborn to adore, Renee is prego so baby boom time again.. Marli was everywhere and Sage was just as wild as can be... I think he is deaf cause he don't listen to me.. :( the 3's are gonna be a lot worse than 2 I felt we accolmplished the 2's really well... He leared well , know how to count to 10 then goes to 11teen.. yes he made up that number. ha know's his abc really well except l,m.n o p.. he just says na na p.. sooo cute. spells his name, knows his phone number, knows where we live, our names, but goodness he is almost 3 and doesn't hear a thing we say and is acting stubborn.. I love him to death and he is the cutest most precious boy to me but everyone warned me aobut the 3's .. I think there right.. He loves to argue facts with me about thats hot sage. no its not mommy its cold. doing it just to drive me crazy and says I am so funny ain't i mommy.. what do you say.. when he is lookin at you with that smurk that is adorable.. ha over all Christmas was great. Marli's first and Sage's 3rd one... I cna't believe it.. Time flies.. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you all had fun... It was nice seeing ya... thanks for the pics too. :)