Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas with Wes's Dad (G-PA)




So Wes's daddy came into town from traveling for work. He came over Sunday evening along with his 2 younger children Hudson 12 and Heidi 10.. Wes's brother and sisters came also. Shelley, JJ , Jen , and Beka. We ordered Pizza from papa johns and enjoyed our Christmas with him. We stayed up late talking and went to bed. When we woke up Wes was cooking us up a good ole breatfast with everything. He has been loving cooking some breakfast and I love it too. I do miss courneys on Sat mornings I love that place .. Everyone got dressed and off Toms and the kids went .. It was nice and a good time catchin up with him.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Shelley looks so cute. When is she due? Albert loves breakfast and since I have been getting up earlier I have been fixing his breakfast in the mornings and he loves it. He said lets see how long this last. Ha I am determined is all I can say!