Thursday, January 3, 2008

The last day of 2007 and first of 2008.. Happy New Year




Can I say lazy.... We have been such home bodies since christmas .. I think we are wore out and everyone getting over the ugly cold cough wes, Sage, and Marli had. so keeping everyone in has done the job I think.. I hope....... I hate I am such a germ phobe but I had when my babies are sick.. makes me sad and I hate giving it to others.. For new years since this house was snotting and coughing we stayed home and watched movies all day long and played withthe kids.. Sage enjoyed having daddy home all day!!!!! After the long day we put the kids to bed and Wes and I enjoyed some movies we rented on TV.. Wes's eyes started shuttin about 5 min before it was the new year so I woke him up and said hey ready to count down and he said yes and sat up. 5 4 3 2 1 and we kissed happy new year then went to bed and passed out. ha ha were old.. On new years day Wes took Sage over to ride 4 wheelers at bricens old house (with lots of land) .. Bricen, Payton, Sage and Sullivan had a ball. I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. I haven't quite but my finger on my resulution but in general get organized more, etc.. I want to lose 10 lbs before my sisters wedding in May.. I am fine where I am.. I didn't starve pregnant so I would keep my little figure I loved being pregnant and eating powdered donuts.. etc. ha so the 10 if thats all I hve to work on it was so worth gaining. ha ha those donuts were so good too. God Bless this new year.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

We had a fun time riding. The boys were really cute!