Thursday, February 7, 2008

A baby on the way.. (not mine) :)







Well this past Saturday I had my cousin Renee a shower here at my house. Me and Renees friend Heather threw the shower for her. It was a nice , fun time sharing this awesome special event in Renee's life. We cannot wait for little Wade to arrive. I wonder what he will look like. Haylee with her baby blues and white hair... You wonder if he will be dark headed , dark eyes etc. Either way he will be just a doll. Wes was supposed to watch the kids the day of the shower and he ended up working and that threw me all off wack. They were good but still they were there and I couldn't 100% focus on Renee I felt bad :( Sorry Renee just wait your fixing to be a mommy of 2 you'll know. ha Anyways Renee I hope you had a great shower and got a lot of your favoite things for little Wade. He will be here in less than a month .. Can you believe it? I can't, we waited and prayed for you and Chris another baby and that time took forever and now that your prego its flown by! Love ya... Amy Shelle ;0

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw!!!! You're so sweet! :) Thanks a trillion times over for hosting a shower for me and Wade! We feel soooo special and honored!

Can't wait till he gets here!

Jackie said...

I hate I missed it!

Bette Anne said...

I know... I hate that I wasn't able to be there either! :( Oh well, I'll be there to visit in a little while!

Unknown said...

Okay if I steal these pictures? :)