Thursday, February 7, 2008

My country boy! I love him!







I am just a little country girl. I never want to much for myself so little things make me so happy. Today something made me smile from ear to ear ... You never want to plan on what you hope your kids will grow up to be but in the back of your mind you have hopes or the way you see them in the years to come. this morning Sage came out of his bedroom dressed in all camo with his belt and gun in holster and said " goin outside to kill deer and shot bad guys and put them in jail" I died laughing and outside he went hiding behind the trees etc. It was just to cute. He can grow up and be a little smart dork and I will love him from head to toe. but as of now at 3 years old he is a little country boy and fits right into our little country town that I love so much. I could never live in a big city somewhere I just couldn't . I have the have the country. Wes doesn't even get to hunt so Sage has picked up hunting by his buddies Payton and Zack little country boys. Sage would wear his camo every flipping day if I let him but we have to wash the cloths sometime.. ha ... one thing he does have to wear daily is his camo chevrolet hat.. Its like his prize possesion.. anyways just a little cute story of my boy who is always making me laugh.

No comments: