Sunday, March 30, 2008

Catching up! Again! Easter Egg hunting!






















You probably wondering what this picture is all about ... Well another "Sage Moment" ... I don't know where he gets his humor from.. Okay well So Wes and I are both very silly people... Anyways... My friends Mom aka Nana Jill and Pastor Mike had a family close friends Easter egg hunt on there land . It started off with them cooking pancakes and sausage for us .. umm um good... Then the famous hunt.... Well before we left the house I told Sage okay were ready to go .. so go get your coat and easter bucket for the hunt... Sage came to me with the above picture.. His bucket with his gun inside.. I said why do you have your gun? " TO HUNT EGGS" your laughing right? Pics of Easter egg hunting we did at church, Nana Jills, St Pattys day etc















No comments: