Thursday, March 6, 2008

Loving March....





































Just a quick blog so I don't get to far behind.. We have had some really pretty weather so far this March. I know it will come and go until about May but when its here I say go outside and stay and ENJOY IT!!!!! March 1st my cousin Amanda got married in Clemson SC . The kids spend the night with there grandparents and off we went and had a really great time on our drive there and seeing lots of family and friends. Her wedding was beautiful and romantic so spending that time with my hubby was great.
















March 2nd I picked up the kids from there weekend with grandparents and headed to my daddy's house to play and play and play some more. We had a ball. We rode the golfcart everywhere , fed horses, donkies and ducks. We played T-ball and Sage helped the guys split wood.
















Back to the weekday on Monday and the weather was still just great. 73 to be exact. I was in heaven . Perfect temp. Charlotte came over for a playdate with Carter so that was really nice. The boys and Marli and Georgia had a ball. IT was like a whole new world for Marli since she knows how to walk now getting down in the grass and walking around. So fun! I take her every 3 months for her pics somewhere but take them in between my self and realized I forgot 11months so I got those taken care of out in our yard.. I freaked out when I noticed. Somethign about that second child you don't remember anything. So she was 4 days away from being one but hey it was still in her 11th month so oh well.. ha ....March 6th is her birthday 9:57am 9 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long.. There is nothing like the day when you have your children. NOTHING. I will blog about her birthday and birthday party very soon!
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute pics of your baby girl! :) Love the dress.