Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can you believe June is almost over!!! I can't ......

This past weekend was a nice one..Saturday Wes worked and the kids and I had a lazy day of playing outside and just taking it easy... I love those days sometimes, no plans just hangin out. Sunday around Lunch I took the kids to PawPaw Neils house (my daddy) Wes worked this day also . It was Wes turn to be on call at work so all weekend he was extremly busy. But it gave me some mommy kid time... Monday Wes was off and we went swimming with the kids. It was Marli's first time in a bathing suit and pool.. She was so cute. Sage is just a little fish ain't scared of water or dunking or jumping off a diving board.. Kinda scares me that he isn't scared of anything. That is one reason he gets hurt all the time.. He has no fear. NONE!!! So nothing to exciting but I like a simple life!!!!! This weekend was perfect we didn't run around crazy as usual!!! :).... This next week and weekend will be a different story won't be such a lazy weekend. We have a lot to do! :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanna see pics of Marli in her suit! :)