Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello

Well our Sage day went great!!!!! He had a ball and so did we at Carowinds. He didn not like getting off rides he didn't understand that we could get off then get back in line and do it again. Our favorite thing was the kiddy water park. so much fun!!! Saw so many high school friends with 1 2 or 3 kids.. Saw one girl didn' tknow her but had an 8 mth old and already separted.. so sad.. i couldn't imagaine being a mommy on my own. she said they only had dated like 7 months got married then got preg. she asked about Wes and I and she was like be glad we dated 3 yrs before getting married cause we really got to know each other and not jump into anything. Me too I know just how much I love him. and I got to train him some. ha ha ha... But anyways, Sage thought having a day with just him was totally cool. Although we did miss Marli an aweful lot. sage kept asking where is my sissy and we would say its your day for being such a good boy and he would say oh otay!!! Aunt Alicia had a great time watching her. She took her to church all dressed pretty and the preacher held her almost the whole service till she got hungry. then took her to josh's moms for lunch then to miss kay's and mr macs house and she got kisses from ella then we called told her that we were on our way home so they meet us at the house around 4:30. it was a fun day though.. i know this is funny but 1 yr ago this week we got pregnant with Marli . ha ha (Had just moved into the new house not even 2 weeks) ha ha....July 6th is the day We found out we were prego again.. so fun.. so shocked that it was that quick.. guess it was the water in the new hosue. ha ha our neighbors got scared saying they wans't goin to drink the water.. ha ... Went to have my followup yesterday on that bloodclot from after the c section in march .. its still there but its shrinking a tiny bit.. it can't kill me or anything its just there.. pressing on my bladder though.. yuck. make peeing kinda weird.. but part of giving birth and being a mommy.. so i might have to have it removed with minor surgery but I will know more thursday when i go see my dr about what the u sound showed.. its not in a vein or anything so it can' t hurt me but just to know its there is kinda freaky.... ewwwww... bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun on your Sage day! I wanna go to Carowinds too. :) Can't believe you've been in your house a year already! Seems almost like you just moved in. :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Guess what? I tagged you! Come and see what I'm talking about!
http://naycauthen.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-first-ever-tag.html