Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June is passing by so fast

We had a great father's day. Gave Wes cloths cause he needed some new shorts, shoes etc. So our morning was like this wake up feed marli, cook breakfast for us, shower, dressed , get kids dressed, quick pics , off to church, shelby for lunch, daddys, mommas, home for naps , clean house from where the morning was crazy and how fast it gets distroyed on sunday mornings getting ready.. ha ha sage can distroy a room in a matter of 1 second.. eeekkkk... such a boy.. Marli is stil sleeping lots but awake more now playing and such .. she is an awesome baby.. and hey people are saying she is favoring me. Sage looks so much like wes its scary.. So i am happy she is going to look somewhat like me. after all i did carry her for really 10 long months.. On Saturdays Jackie has been bring Bricen over in the morning so we can let them play hard so they'll take good long naps.. The boys Saturday enjoyed going crazy due to the fact that they coulnc't play outside all last week cause of the rain which we needed for our grass... Sage and Bricen played so hard, ate lunch and some candy.. Hey you have to let them be kids.. they don't eat sweets all the time but Jackie and I are pretty laid back mommies.. It wont kill them an they brush there teeth twice a day or more. Sage love brushin his jsut playin around.. I really love being a mommy and spending time with my bestfriends and there kdis.. they are all around the same age and its awesome.. Sage has to many friends.. His first birthday there was like 20 somethng kids i know..the second b day party was like a family thing might make his 3rd another big one not sure yet.. according to where we have it soem place charge so much a kid its crazy.. I cna't belive I will be plannin Sage's 3rd birthday before long then Marli's 1st.. wow.. I am a planner so I am already thinking about it.. Bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Are you not gonna do my tag? List 8 facts about yourself??? Come on!!!!
Let me know if you want help posting a pic. It's pretty easy.

Jackie said...

We had fun playing!