Sunday, June 3, 2007

It's June..

Yesterday June 2 Sage had yet another birthdya party to attend.. I swear to be 2 he has way to many little friends.. ha ha .... This was one of the best parties yet.. Sage really showed good behavior and everyone held Marli so I kinda got to sit back and enjoy it. It was nice.. A big huge building with one of those big blow up slides. So the kids couldn't run off and you could just sit relax and watch.. Not used to that. Marli slept the whole time which is not unusual .. She is soooo good.. I have been blessed with the best babies. I know it could change but for now sooo great. Sage is almost as tan as a mexican. ha I use sunscreen on him everytime but he has the best skin. He plays outside 24/7... I have been tryin to sit out some with him but with a baby I think I;ll just be a white girl this year.. oh well. My daddy gave Sage a harmonica yesterday. yeay!! Whatever he was playing it at 7 am this morning.. so I beeped daddy on nextel and let him play it and wake him up too.. ha ha .. Well thats it for a very fast weekend... Went by to fast and tomorrow well is Monday ... yuck.. MOndays are never fun for some reason.. considering here lately Wes is working soo much but hey extra money can't complain. Next sunday Wes;s work gave everyone 2 free tickets to carowinds and Sage is free so were gonna go adventure that. He loved it last year. I think we are going to get a sitter for Marli just because of the heat and she can't ride a thing and we haven't done anything just Mommy, Daddy, and Sage in a very long while and he has been doing so good at potty training and being a new big brother. So it will be some nice Sage time.... He is excited. WEll Marli is waking up and Sage is goin for nap. BYE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good weekend... :) They always go too fast, don't they? Carowinds sounds like fun, especially for free! :)
Glad ya'll are doing well!