Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just bored

Just sittin here at work needing a break from numbers... so hard gettin back to the swing of things.. so happy- before long i will be home for good... i am glad i gave work another try but i know where i am supposed to be HOME>>> Its so hard being at work since I was at home soooooo long and loved it... but jan or feb i will be home forever yeay.. (I hope) i should throw that in there just incase.. don't want to jinks myself.. but when i do work my kids are having a ball.. kim takes such good care of them .. and i am really glad its just her kids and mine.. sage has loved having her kids to play with so i will always continue to do that when i am home full time.. so next yr i will put him in something mothers morning out, swimming lessons etc to keep him around kids alot and we always have our playdates with all my friends kids ... he loves it.. bricen came over saturday and they were so good. they played in the sandbox, loved swinging and sliding and ate suckers and popcicles... so jackie and i jsut sat and watched our 2 boys being all indepentant and not needin us like they used to.. they are growin up.. fast... marli slept the whole time.. go figure ha ... she is little sweetie.. i can't believe she turned 3 months yesterday and today wes and I have been together 8 years.. that shocks me... and married 5 yrs in may.. wow...... he is so good to me and the kids... sage wants him all to himself though.. daddy's boy... but i would be too if all my daddy did was play and goof off and pretend to be 2 ha ha ..

No comments: