Thursday, June 21, 2007

Here Renee .. Tagged.. I did it

8 facts about me that you might not have known.......

1. I used to not wear shorts in like Jr High cause I hated my chicken legs. (now not so much chicken legs.) ha

2. I have shot a deer.. Yes I am a real women..ha total redneck and love it. I like girly things but I love being outdoors also. I am so glad I married a man who gets dirty and ain't all businessy and sissish.. I don't like that.

3. I hate flying in an airplane but do it anyways.

4. I have been on CMT.... Blast!

5. I love gummy bears or any gummy candy.

6. I have been in the gaston gazette newspaper with my daddy and sis alicia for my daddy's business.

7. I love the young and the restless. ha

8. I love a good cup of coffee in the morning..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah! Good job! You did it!